Sony Xperia L is a mid-range Android smartphone, which comes with a four.three inch TFT capacitive touchscreen show powered by 1.zero GHz Twin-Core processor, together with a 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) working system. Should you personal this smartphone and in search of a technique to acquire root permissions, properly then you’re on the best webpage. Right here, I’ve given a step-by-step tutorial to root Sony Xperia L with out utilizing a pc.
By rooting your Sony Android smartphone, it is possible for you to to uninstall the pre-installed purposes that are simply occupying the undesirable area, set up custom-built purposes (which solely helps gadgets with root privileges), improve Android firmware model in your gadget by putting in ROM firmware and do much more issues.
WARNING: Rooting your Sony smartphone will void its guarantee, and also you received’t be capable to declare it except you unroot your Android smartphone. So, assume properly about it earlier than rooting your gadget.
How To Root Sony Xperia L Android Smartphone Step by Step Information
1) The primary activity to do earlier than rooting your smartphone is to take an entire backup of private knowledge like contacts, music, footage, and so on. Though the rooting process given right here will not be a data-loss course of, take a backup utilizing the suitable app to be on the safer facet.
2) Subsequent, allow “Set up from Unknown Sources” in your smartphone for putting in the “Framaroot” app (one-click rooting software). To allow the choice, comply with this path: Settings -> Safety -> Gadget Administration -> Unknown sources (simply faucet on it).
Allow Unknown Sources
three) Be sure that your smartphone has at the least 50-60% battery backup in it earlier than getting began with the rooting process. Additionally, just be sure you uninstall or deactivate antivirus purposes in your smartphone as they have an inclination to disrupt the rooting process.
Upon getting completed all these conditions, you possibly can transfer ahead with the rooting tutorial given beneath.
Tutorial To Root Sony Xperia L With out Laptop:
1) To get began, obtain Framaroot app to your gadget. As soon as downloaded, set up it in your smartphone by clicking on the .apk file. Whereas doing so, you’ll get Android safety warning message. Simply ignore it and set up the app in your smartphone.
2) As soon as put in, launch the applying in your gadget by clicking on its icon beneath your smartphone’s Apps Menu.
three) Now, choose “Set up Superuser” beneath “Choose an motion to execute after root“. Subsequent, click on on “Gandalf” beneath “Choose an exploit in record above to doubtlessly root your gadget” to start the rooting course of.
Sony Xperia E Framaroot Gandalf Exploit
four) Framaroot will take a minute or two to root your gadget, and as soon as the rooting course of is completed, you’ll get the next message: Success. Superuser and SU binary put in. It’s a must to reboot your gadget.
5) Now, reboot your gadget to complete the rooting process.
That’s it. Now you might have efficiently completed root Sony Xperia L Android smartphone with out utilizing a pc. To substantiate whether or not you might have efficiently rooted your smartphone, open up your Apps Menu and search for SuperSU app. If you will discover it there, then the rooting process is profitable. Alternatively, you possibly can set up and use the Root Checker app to confirm your root privileges.
Should you encounter any points whereas attempting to root your smartphone by following the above tutorial, drop a remark beneath.