Panasonic P55 Novo is an effective high quality Android smartphone which comes with 5.30 inch touchscreen show powered by 1.four GHz processor together with a 1 GB RAM and the machine runs on Android four.four.2 KitKat working system. Should you personal this smartphone and searching for a approach to acquire root privileges in it, you might be in the precise web page. Right here, I’ve given step-by-step tutorial to root Panasonic P55 Novo Android smartphone.
How To Root Panasonic P55 Novo Android Cellular Telephone Step by Step Information
Simply by following the tutorial given beneath it is possible for you to to achieve root entry in Panasonic P55 thereby getting the flexibility to put in customized ROM firmware’s of your alternative, or take away pre-installed system purposes, or set up customized Android purposes which aren’t obtainable within the Google Play retailer and rather a lot different issues.
WARNING: Rooting your Panasonic smartphone will void its guarantee and also you received’t be capable of declare it again, till you unroot your smartphone. So, give it some thought long and hard earlier than starting the rooting course of.
Root Panasonic P55 Novo With Kingo Root
1) It’s at all times necessary to take a backup of non-public information in your smartphone earlier than getting began with the rooting process. So, take an entire backup of non-public information utilizing acceptable apps.
2) Obtain Panasonic P55 Novo USB driver and set up it in your pc. Solely by doing so, it is possible for you to to attach your smartphone with the pc efficiently.
three) Subsequent, you have to to allow USB Debugging mode in your smartphone. To take action, first you have to to allow “Developer Choices” by following this path: Settings -> About Telephone -> Construct Quantity (faucet on it for 5-7 occasions to allow Developer Choices). Now, allow USB debugging by following this path: Settings -> Developer Choices -> USB Debugging (faucet on it to allow this selection).
four) Make it possible for your machine has not less than 60% battery backup in it earlier than getting began with the rooting course of as it’s a time-consuming one. In case your machine will get switched off throughout the rooting course of, it is going to get bricked. So, keep away from it by having sufficient battery backup.
Upon getting completed all these stipulations, you’ll be able to transfer ahead with the primary rooting tutorial given beneath.
Tutorial To Root Panasonic P55 Novo Android Smartphone:
1) To get began, obtain Kingo Root Rooting utility to your pc. As soon as carried out, set up it in your pc and open up its window. You will note the message “Not Linked. Please allow USB Debugging“. Since now we have already enabled USB debugging mode, we don’t have to fret about it now.
Kingo Root Dwelling display
2) Subsequent, join your Panasonic P55 smartphone to the pc. Should you haven’t put in the USB drivers as talked about within the stipulations, then Kingo Root will mechanically obtain drivers to your smartphone and set up it in your pc.
Kingo Root Putting in Driver
three) As soon as the USB drivers are put in correctly, Kingo Root will present up your machine title together with the “No Root Entry” message. Now, click on on the “Root” button in Kingo Root to start the rooting course of.
Kingo Root Root Button For Rooting
four) When you click on the Root Button, Kingo Root will begin doing its magic and the rooting course of could be happening.
Kingo Root Rooting
5) As soon as the rooting course of will get completed, you’ll get the “Root Succeeded” message as proven within the screenshot beneath.
Kingo Root Root Succeeded
That’s it. Now you’ve gotten efficiently completed rooting your Panasonic P55 Novo smartphone utilizing Kingo Root. To substantiate whether or not you’ve gotten efficiently gained root entry in your machine, use the Root Checker App from Google Play Retailer.