LG Nexus four or Google Nexus four is an efficient high quality Android smartphone, which comes with four.7 inch True HD IPS Plus touchscreen show powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and it runs on Android four.four.four Kitkat working system which is upgradable to Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. Should you personal this smartphone and in search of a strategy to root it, you might be in the proper web page as I’ve given a step-by-step tutorial to root Nexus four smartphone right here.
How To Root Nexus four On Android Cell Telephone Step by Step Information
By following the tutorial given right here, it is possible for you to to root Google Nexus four smartphone operating on Android 5.zero Lollipop working system. I’ve additionally supplied one other tutorial for Nexus four customers, whose smartphone is operating on Android four.four.four Kitkat working system.
WARNING: Rooting your Nexus smartphone will void its guarantee. Additionally, when you harm your machine by following the tutorial given right here, don’t held me liable. Proceed at your OWN want.
Root Nexus four (LG Google Nexus four) Smartphone
1) Earlier than getting began with a rooting process, it is very important take backup of private information in your smartphone. So, take an entire backup earlier than following the process given under.
2) Subsequent, obtain Google Nexus four USB drivers and set up it in your laptop with the intention to join your smartphone with it efficiently.
three) Now, you will have to allow USB debugging mode in your smartphone by following the trail: Settings -> Developer Choices -> USB Debugging. Should you can’t see Developer Choices in your machine, allow it by following this path: Settings -> About Telephone -> Construct Quantity (faucet on it for 5-7 occasions to allow Developer Choices).
Allow USB Debugging Nexus four
four) Subsequent, allow “Unknown Sources” in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Safety -> System Administration -> Unknown Sources (faucet on it to permit set up of apps from Unknown sources). [This step is necessary only if you are using Android 4.4.4 Kitkat operating system]
Permit Unknown Sources Nexus four
5) Be sure that your machine has not less than 50-70% battery backup in it earlier than getting began with the rooting process. Additionally, guarantee that you’ve got deactivated or uninstalled antivirus packages in your laptop as they could trigger hassle whereas utilizing the rooting device.
After getting completed all these conditions, you’ll be able to transfer ahead with the tutorials given under.
Tutorial To Root Nexus four Working On Android 5.zero Lollipop:
1) To get began, obtain CF Auto Root For Nexus four zip bundle (CF-Auto-Root-mako-occam-nexus4.zip) and extract it’s content material in a folder in your laptop.
CF Auto Root For Android 5 Lollipop
2) Subsequent, swap off your Nexus four smartphone and boot it into the bootloader mode by urgent the Quantity Up, Quantity Down and Energy buttons concurrently. As soon as your machine boots into the Fastboot/Bootloader mode, join it with the pc utilizing the unique USB information cable.
three) Now, click on on root-windows.bat file within the folder the place you’ve extracted the CF Auto root to start the rooting course of. As soon as it’s completed, you’ll be able to reboot your machine and your machine will likely be rooted.
That’s it. Now you’ve efficiently completed rooting LG Nexus four operating on Android 5 Lollipop working system. In case your Nexus four is operating on Android four.four.four Kitkat working system, then you’ll be able to root it with out laptop. Let’s learn how!
Tutorial To Root Nexus four With out Laptop:
1) To get began, obtain Framaroot apk file to your smartphone. As soon as achieved, click on on the apk file and set up it in your machine. Whereas doing so, you would possibly get some warning messages. Simply ignore them and set up the app in your Nexus four smartphone.
2) As soon as put in, launch the applying. Now, select “Set up SuperSU” because the motion to execute after root after which click on on “Aragorn” underneath the listing of exploits to start the rooting process.
Framaroot Aragorn Exploit
three) As soon as the rooting process will get completed, you’ll get the next message: Success! Superuser and SU Binary efficiently put in. It’s important to reboot your machine.
four) Simply reboot your machine to complete the rooting process.
That’s it. Now you’ve efficiently completed rooting Google Nexus four smartphone with out utilizing a PC or Laptop computer laptop. For affirmation, you should use the Root Checker app from Google Play Retailer.